Sunday, April 28, 2013

Meet The Crew!!!!

Well, friends. We are at the end of our crazy Reservoir Dogs journey. We wanted to take a quick moment to acknowledge some Behind the Scenes fuckers who have made this all possible. 
pug Bujeaud (Director Cat)
"You either do what the fuck we tell you, or I'll bury this axe in your collaborating skull."


Vanessa Postil (Bitch in Charge)
"Okay, I'm leaving now, go smoke some pot or something. I'll be there soon."

Laura O'Neill (Bitch who Dressed these Fuckers) 
Don't pussy out on her now.  They don't know. They don't know shit. She isn't going to get hurt. She's a fucking Barretta. They'll believe every fucking word, cause she's super cool.




Stephanie Yarton (ASM/Backstage Bitch)
"I love rumors! Facts can be so misleading, where rumors, true or false, are often revealing."


George Dougherty (Bastard pushing the buttons in the booth)
"I must warn you, young lady, I am susceptible to flattery."

 
Samantha Camp (Blogging Bitch)
"Normally, both your asses would be dead as fucking fried chicken, but you happen to pull this shit while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you."
 


Christy Reed (Special FX and Making Yo Ass look fabulous!)
"What the fuck happened to you, man? Shit, your ass used to be beautiful!"
Marko Bujeaud (Fucker who Designed that BadAss Set and Coordinated the Fucking Tunes)
"Hamburgers. The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast."
Christian Doyle (Fight Choreo Fucker)
"The night of the fight, you may feel a slight sting. That's pride fucking with you. Fuck pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps."


Thanks, Bitches, for all of your hard work. Now get to partying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment